- Turning a year older.
- The horrible back spasm I experienced that put me in the E.R.
- Strep throat.
- Leaving my friends at college
- Bad grade from my externship site.
- My husband's whole job situation.
- Being broke due to the previous.
- Dealing with asshole utility company in our new town.
- Not being able to talk to one of our new friends and her kids because her husband is a flaming fucktard that is soo insecure with himself he wants to be in control of everything, and won't let her talk to us any more. That's a whole other post right there. Her husband is seriously demented.
- Job hunting with no success. Beginning to lose confidence in myself.
- The horrible news we got about a family member the day after Christmas.
- African safari - feeding zebras and giraffes out of my hand!
- Seeing my man Phil Anselmo and Down in concert.
- Buying our first new home.
- Fixing up our new home like we wanted to.
- Moving into our new home.
- Our housewarming party last summer with great friends both new and old.
- All of the fun things we did with our new friends.
- Graduating college.
I'm sure I will think of others after I post this. This year has definitely been a tough one. I don't know whether to look forward to 2012 and hope that it's a better year; the same thing I do every year. Or, loathe the onslaught of 2012 and worry about the things that lie ahead of me?